Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rex Time with Mommy

Rex is a completely different guy when Felix is at school. He is all about keeping busy and wearing me out! The 2nd day of school he kept me busy by insisting on cleaning 2 bathrooms (one he did by himself while I lay in bed for a 10 minute nap!), picked the rest of the vegetables from the garden, then cleaned the veggies, cleaned the fish bowl, looked for a missing cat 3 times, and prepared some fresh corn to freeze. Day 3 of school and everyday thereafter we have been playing Superheros. I'm Saturn Girl and he is Lightning Lad. Any chore I have to do turns into a fight against the bad guys. It's actually nice because I get chores done with his help. For instance, mowing the lawn turns into chopping up the miniature bad guys in the grass, or trimming the bushes turns into chopping off the bad guy branches and putting them in garbage jail.
Lightning Lad is pretty awesome.
Our meager bounty
Rex's assembly line for cleaning the vegetables. All done on his own accord. I came inside to this surprise.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Rex! What a hard worker you are!!! And what a great little organizer wow! All done in your snow boots, too! haha I am so proud of you little guy! What a fun mom you have that lets you do fun project and fun chores, too! Love you guys!

    auntie Izzy

    ReplyDelete