This is often the state of our house. The boys claim to love living in a pig sty and very quickly undo any cleaning that has been done. Even the fish is suffering (although that goldfish is almost 4 years old!) I will say that these pictures were taken on a Sunday and in observance of the Sabbath, we did not clean.


I will blame the state of the kitchen on the remodeling of the 1/2 bath that is currently going on just around the corner. It's almost complete after a really really long time, I can't remember when we started it was so long ago.

The large mirror behind the table fell while we were away many weeks ago and is still just sitting there. Miraculously, the glass didn't break.

Daphne's philosophy: If you can't beat the mess, join it.
I LOVE how you have decorated your home!!!! It's beautiful and the colors are dramatic...I love it Margie!!! I wish you lived closer! :)
ReplyDelete