Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Boys Gone Wild!

The boys hosted an "All Boys Party" this summer. Absolutely no girls allowed. We had 11 boys come and have a blast. Our wonderful friends lent us a large inflatable slide which was the main attraction. They also had water gun fights, whacked a pinata and ate pizza and Popsicles. After the party was over, Felix went out in the backyard then came back in in a sad state to which he stated, "Every time I go outside in our backyard I get sad because I can't stop seeing all my friends at the boy party, but they're not there anymore." I think we'll have to make this an annual occurrence. It was fun!



Seriously, I've got to learn how to use my camera!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys are having such a fine time in the Pitt!!!! You have such a fun group of boys!!!!!!! What a blast!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete