Sunday, August 8, 2010

Blue Slide Park

It was a not so hot day, so we headed to our favorite park, The Blue Slide Park.
Daphne's first taste of a park swing
Her first park swing ride

The boys playing secret agent
My attempt at being artistic

Another artistic attempt
Even in public...

Felix cruising down the slide
Making good use of the hills in our city
Rex making a spectacle of himself
Felix often talks about learning how to climb a tree when he gets "older". Golly, I feel like a negligent mother when my son claims to not know how to climb a tree. With all the trees in our city, I can't believe this has not become a honed skill. Regardless, we found the perfect tree at the park, so we practiced.

1 comment:

  1. The cutest kids AND kid pictures ever! When can I hold that little Daphne!!!! We have to come see you all! ♥ Give hugs and kisses to EVERYONE, including Scott for us!!!!! Steve and Izzy

    ReplyDelete