Daphne and I were so lucky to go see Raffi perform live! I'm pretty sure I was more excited about it than Daphne. 1 - because I love Raffi and 2- because I don't think Daphne really understood where we were going. She just wanted to hear her favorite song, Baby Beluga, which she did get to hear. You'll notice she was dressed to the nine complete with a dress good for twirling, which she did a lot of during the concert. I said it once and I'll say it again, I just love Raffi, and he put on a great show for a group of very enthusiastic toddler groupies. We had so much fun!!
Favorite songs of the night:
Baby Beluga
Bananaphone
Down by the Bay
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Thanks A Lot
May There Always be Sunshine
| Daphne Twirling |
Awesome! I love Raffi, too! Sadly, most people haven't heard of him. :(
ReplyDelete