| Felix sporting his 3rd pair of glasses in just his first year of wearing glasses...get a warranty on kid's frames! |
| Daphne and Max |
| 6 months old |
| Daphne at our favorite walk destination |
| Sitting on the "raft", as Daphne calls it |
| Returning home from a row on our neighborhood lake |
| Rex in the tree after he and Felix built a contraption to aid their climb |
Felix and his glasses reminded me that my parents would have been wealthier if not for my glasses. I lost many a pair and when asked where my glasses were I could never remember. I am certain it is worse with boys who break them.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh boys and their glasses!!!! I remember we had to buy Isaac like 5 pairs of glasses in kindergarten. Then I came up with a plan: they have to be in your case, or on your face - or your favorite train gets to go sit in mom's closet. He came back with them pretty much every time after that. :) haha! Your kiddos are adorable. We should be here the last week of July and first week of August when you are here. We'll do some fun things then. Love you gang! Thank you for my Birthday phone call Margie!!! Call you soon. :D Love - Izzy
ReplyDelete