Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mrs. Squarepants

 
Rex observed me moan and groan in pain as I lifted my large, pregnant, aching body off the ground.  In observance of this, he said:

Mom, in an episode of Spongebob, Spongebob's mom took him to the Krusty Krab for the first time when he was still in her belly and she didn't act like anything was wrong with her.  Spongebob was in her belly and she acted like she felt normal. 

Apparently I'm a big wienie or Rex is just as delusional as Spongebob.  I admit to not being the most patient pregnant person, but when a boulder is sitting on my sciatic nerve, I reserve the right to vocalize my discomfort.  It's better for Rex to see a real woman in pain from pregnancy in order to prepare him for his future wife's go at it.  I can only imagine her reaction when he tells her, "Spongebob's mom didn't complain."

No comments:

Post a Comment