Sunday, June 17, 2012

#4

It's a boy due somewhere around November 1st.


I thought for sure it was going to be a girl. 
Now I have to find a boy name which is proving to be near impossible!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Good thing you guys do boys so well :) Daphne is going to need some good girl friends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided that since Daphers will be 'boy trapped' and Carver is 'girl trapped', you and the Kentucky Johnsons should do an exchange program for a couple of weeks during each summer...Carv can come hang out with his boy cousins, and Daphne can go get her princess on in full effect in Kentucky! :) Brilliant, I know! ;) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations family!!!! Your kids make my kids laugh everyday with your YouTube videos. It's something they have been doing every week this summer. :D You are a FUN mom for boys!!! What a fun addition to the family. Can't wait to give him hugs and kisses. We love you guys. Exciting times and adventures for you all. Can't wait to join in the fun! Love, Steve-Izzy-Isaac-Maile ♥

    ReplyDelete