Oh my gosh!! I love these!! It has been since forever since I have looked at anyones blog. I have been so behind with my own and as you probably noticed I've been doing some serious backtracking the past 2 days:) Anyhow, these shots of the kids are adorable - I like the filter you used as well. That Daphne is getting so big and is SUCH a Johnson - I love it!! And Rex, wow, he's has changed the most - what a heart breaker. Elsa hasn't seen these yet, but of course she will love seeing Felix. Miss you guys!!!
i love the color of your pictures! they look so rich.. or something. something that i like
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful day!!! Great pics Marge!!!
ReplyDelete♥ izzy
Oh my gosh!! I love these!! It has been since forever since I have looked at anyones blog. I have been so behind with my own and as you probably noticed I've been doing some serious backtracking the past 2 days:) Anyhow, these shots of the kids are adorable - I like the filter you used as well. That Daphne is getting so big and is SUCH a Johnson - I love it!! And Rex, wow, he's has changed the most - what a heart breaker. Elsa hasn't seen these yet, but of course she will love seeing Felix. Miss you guys!!!
ReplyDelete