I never imagined my boys would enjoy The Lawrence Welk Show, but discovered tonight that they do. I walked in on them beating each other up the the sound of a crooner singing "Chicago". It turns out, they decided to play "Tom and Jerry" to the music. When the music stops, the violence stops, when the music starts, they start whacking each other with imaginary frying pans. Try it out...
In other news, Rex was playing outside in the rain and came in with wet hair. I spiked it up with my fingers and told him he looked awesome. He acted like he didn't appreciate what I did, but disappeared upstairs for a while. He came down with his hair full of hair product and proudly showed me he had fixed his hair. He told me not to worry because he didn't use big "glumps" of hair goop...he spread it around. He also demonstrated how he closed his eyes while using the spray. He looked great. Shortly thereafter, Felix needed a bang trim, so I took him out to do that. He said he didn't want short hair, just a little off the front. He said, " I like the way I look now." Rex said, "I like my hair short so that I can feel the breeze. Can you feel the breeze with long hair, Felix?"
Wow!!!! haha You don't know how many a Saturday late afternoons our family has spent laughing at the ol' Lawrence Welk Show. Steve gets a HUGE kick of watching Bobby Burgess dance. And thinks he dances a way only a girl should dance. ahahahaha
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJtILlIqCR8&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL34DA6DFC25784668