The kids and I took a trip to California for my brother, Andy's, wedding. Scott wasn't able to come due to work, so it was just the 4 of us. It's amazing how therapeutic the beach is. I was a very nice mommy when I was near the water :) I love the ocean.
On the plane. Felt more like down in the barracks.
Grandma and Grandpa Johnson and Aunt Amy came to spend a couple of days with us. Awesome!

The boys always look forward to seeing cousins Drew and Matt.
See? Happy on the beach!
I'd love to share a picture of Andy and his lovely bride, Sara, but between wrangling kids and losing my mind, the camera didn't find it's way out for the wedding festivities. Believe me, though, the bride and groom were
smokin'.
We loved seeing and hanging out with you guys!!!! Miss you already Margie....my sweet Margie. ♥
ReplyDelete