We were so happy to be able to spend Thanksgiving with family this year. It was a quick vacation and lots of fun. I didn't get my camera out much, but here are a few of the limited shots I got.
Taking advantage of all the snow

Temple Square in the snow. The boys were trying to ice skate on the sidewalks. To top off the excursion, Rex fell in a deep, wet, slushy pot hole, drenching him all over! It was traumatizing.


We stayed a night at our wonderful friends the Gilmore's home. The boys enjoyed their backyard.

Daphne had never been so excited to play with Rex as she was while being separated
by a glass door.

Lounging in the hotel

Reunited with Elsa. We had such a fun afternoon at the swimming pool. It was so sad to say goodbye. (Poor Rex was suffering from some sort of allergic reaction from the chlorine. He had red racoon eyes and was itchy all over.)

I was so happy to see my gorgeous, dear friend, Meagan.

I just like this shot of Rex
Wow! How fun!!!! And what beautiful pictures. That one of you guys on temple square looks like a great Christmas card pic! I am glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. We miss you guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
ReplyDeleteIzzy ♥