We had a very Merry White Christmas this year. I was definitely happier this Christmas due to the fact that I was not morbidly pregnant! I love holding a baby on my lap on Christmas instead of in my belly. I think everyone was pleased with their loot. Although, upon putting Felix to bed, he said, "I think we're missing some presents." He was either in denial about Christmas being over and wanted more gifts to open...or he was already bored with what he got...why do I bother with new toys!!

The best gifts under the tree

A very hungry Daphne posing for a picture in her adorable new Christmas sweater from Grandma J.

Christmas Scotty on litter patrol

Daphne's gift from Santa

Felix's gift from Santa...electronic Megatron

Rex's gift from Santa...The Batcave

We tried a Christmas pagent with our friends on Christmas Eve. The kids were crazy, but cute.

I was so excited about giving Daphne this super soft bunny for Christmas; however, when I gave it to her she started to cry! I'm not giving up! I tuck it under her arm each night when she's asleep in bed.

Here is Rex playing with Felix's gift from Santa.

Here is Felix playing with Rex's gift from Santa.
Your Christmas tree and kiddie pictures are beautiful! I really need to save my $ to come see you. I can come play with your babies while you hide in your closet and: eat chocolate, take naps, blog, read or whatever else your heart desires! ahaha
ReplyDeleteI really think it is funny that Rex is casually sitting in his underwear. I assume this is common or there would have been some story to go along with the photos. I hope you all had a very merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI'm always laughing aloud when I read your blogs! I can picture every moment you describe, every tantrum... And it still makes me smile to imagine you stuffing Daphne's bunny under her arm every night. I would do the exact same thing. Oh wait, I have!! haha.
ReplyDelete