Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rex

Having Rex home all day without Felix is quite an adventure. Our days consist of a rolleroaster ride of ups and downs. He is one ball of schizophrenic energy.
Today when getting ready for church, he chose a pullover sweater and shorts. He decided he wanted to tuck in the sweater and said, "I like it stuffed in". After "stuffing it in" he decided, not surprisingly, his shorts were too tight, so he put on a pair of pants. The pants were longer than he is used to (I just cleaned his drawer out of his high-water pants) and he said, "These must be Felix's pants 'cause I'm steppin'on them."
Our little dictator
Rex's block cars

Admit it...you do the dishes like this, too


Cheesin'it up with little sis



Roasting marshmallows with protective eye gear

7 comments:

  1. Hey! So fun! I was just thinking about you guys yesterday ... any word on the job front?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rex! Looks like we have something else in common......washing the dishes with our cheeks hanging out. It's so FREEINGGGGGGG! ahaha You and Isaac...I still can't keep clothes on that boy! We miss you guys. Hope we get to see you soooo, sooo soon!!!!!!

    Izzy, Steve, Isaac and Maile ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just telling Mom about Rex this weekend and one story led to another, and another, and another, and another. We were just giggling at all the funny things he says and does. These pictures are GREAT proof of that! I could just eat him up. Give him kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man!! I love the bum picture the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daphne is so adorable- I can't get over those blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete